Thank you all for the warm welcome back. I know you all have had a rough time without your weekly dose of Big Mike and I apologise for that. The past few months have been tough to say the least.
Here is a brief list of major events:
- I had to say goodbye to Moose and put him to sleep in July – (still hard to talk about)
- My Wife came back from her year deployment a few days later – (yay me)
- Received orders for a Military Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
- Had to leave my job – (good and bad)
- Endured hardest PCS ever….. – (Did I say worst EVER!?!?)
- Searched for new existence in new state….. – (Job, House, everything we take for granted, etc)
- Went Paleo on ya’ll – (I eat dinosaurs and like it!)
- Stumbled upon new job – (I’m kind of a big thing round here now)
- Wrote this post – (you’re welcome)
I know at this time of year, during the holidays, we all get sappy and spill our guts and say how much we love each other. But I truly am grateful for each and every one of you that reach out to someone you don’t even know (me) and offer kind words and even joke around a bit. As a military spouse leaving friends behind every few years is tough and trying to make new ones is even harder. This year I will add you guys to my list of things I’m thankful for on Turkey Day.
Oh and for those slackers out there….this is day 9 of the Burpee Challange….let’s get jumpin!