Oh boy! Everyone wants dirt on other people, don’t they? I know I get a kick out of reading about other people’s quirks and whatnot’s. I figured it was time to share a little more of me with you. Not that I was holding back but you know, I’m still learning to share. There are so many things to put on this list.
I was debating on whether or not to make this a list or just a story. I like lists. It’s clean and straightforward. They look so neat and orderly. I like orderly. So here goes it…..
- I like them French Fried Potaters! (said in my best Slingblade voice) Who doesn’t like a root deep fried in fat?
- Gotta have me some Chocolate & Beer. Yeah that’s right, together! A bite of chocolate and a sip of beer. My wife just doesn’t understand. She says that it is gross.
- I love Sleeping. I could stay in bed all day and just get up to eat and exercise and I would be happy as pig in ish!
- I enjoy Scary Movies. Specifically zombie movies. I love that genre. It keeps my inner kid scared.
- I love to day dream. I really enjoy envisioning myself as a lone survivor on earth and dream about what I would do.
- My back is always itchy! Not that you probably wanted to know that but I find it funny. I can’t pay my wife to scratch my back. I usually use the edge of the wall and I rub up and down or back and forth. I need to figure out something better than the wall. It just doesn’t satisfy the itch. Maybe I will invent something that replicates finger nail scratching.
- I always hated writing until now. I think it was more of a stubborn thing because I was made to write reports on stuff I didn’t care about or it was just because I was made to do it. I also think my laziness has a little to do with it too.
- I love to sing and dance but only in front of my dogs. They still give me that judging look but I don’t care.
- I am deathly afraid of water. I can’t swim and don’t want to learn. If I was making a list of worst ways to die, drowning would be my #1.
- Lastly, I have been married for 13 years to my first and only love. Yeah, I have dated and liked other girls but never loved one like my wife. My wife is my first and last.
I might have to do another list one day. I left some good ones off for now. If this was a guilty pleasure list all different kinds of foods would have been on here. But now that I’m trying to live a more healthy life, food is no longer a guilty pleasure. Who am I kidding? Of course food is one of my guilty pleasures. I just haven’t indulged in my favorites lately.
I hope you enjoyed my list. Now it’s your turn to share with me.